She keep calling crying. Why can't she just leave us alone?

My baby's father ex been on this bull crap for a year now. She keep calling about their 1 year old son talking about, "Please buy our son diaper's, he need shoes" etc she knows he moved on and have another baby (which is our 3 month old daughter) and she keep calling him. Like hello! He hasn't done anything for y'all son in 5 months. Why does she keep calling. Obviously he doesn't want their son anymore. I don't care about her or their son. I just tolerated him. Why can't she just leave us alone? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

It’s called child support, moron. She can take him to court and he’ll be broke then you won’t want him anymore 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You need to grow up and quit being selfish. He should take care of his children. All of them, not just yours. What makes you think he won’t abandon your child when he gets tired of you? He has a kid with her, so they are going to have contact. If you don’t like it, you shouldn’t have got with him and made another kid. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I feel like as a woman you should not want to deal with a man who refuses to take care of any child he helped create. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She really needs to go through her lawyer.  This deadbeat dad has responsibilities, and she shouldn't have to call to make him take care of them.  Her lawyer needs to make sure he knows he's facing jail time if he doesn't take care of his child, then follow through.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

well, if he treats his son like this, one day when he will find another woman and he will treat your child same way. Duh. He is responsible for his kids. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Back for another round of whining?  You still obviously have not learned anything from the last few times you've ranted on about this subject on YA.  You are being extremely selfish and acting all crazy.  It doesn't do anyone any good when you have such bad attitude about his other children.  He has every right to see his kid (s) and the ex is just part of that package...you knew that when you hooked up with him.  You need to grow up and either learn to parent correctly and leave him to his real responsibilities or break up with him.  As the father to that child, he is 100% responsible for buying whatever that child needs, it is not your business nor your decision what/ where and when he spends money and/or time with his kids.  Based on the number of times you are on here crying over some BS, you need therapy desperately, so go get some counseling to release your bitterness towards others.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is responsible for supporting all children he fathers. If he left you, you would want him to help support your child. His ex probably doesn't have much money and needs him to step up and help out. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.