Why did no one answer my question?
- 1 month agoFavorite Answer
Since you give no information, all we can give is a general answer. There are several general reasons questions are not answered.
1. Dear Abby type questions
2. Obvious violations
3. Anonymous askers
4. Easily googled
5. Asking about very archaic things that people have little interest in
6. Not enough detail - give all the information needed (especially when asking about violations)
7. Questions that would require us to have your phone or computer in our hands to answer
8. Wrong category - always double check and move if needed
9. Medical questions - the answer is ALWAYS "see a doctor"
10. Too time consuming
11. Too much extraneous material to read - we don't need your life story
12. Homework - one question may get answered, but not ten and showing your attempts helps
13. There is just no answer the way you asked the question - try rewording
14. Poorly written questions (all CAPS and bad grammar for example)
15. Using text and twitter speak instead of English
16. Really technical questions
- KidddasLv 71 month ago
since u ask this anonymously, we can't look at ur profile to see ur questions why
- MichaelLv 71 month ago