My HP 270 desktop has a D drive, "recovery" is full. how do I delete old files from that D drive?

• David

Here is the same answer to the same questions you have posted twice before

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

I am not sure why you keep posting the same question but it will rarely give you a different answer. It is also against Yahoo T&C and you risk being reported as trolling so please don’t do it.

• Lv 7

you shouldn't mess with that drive! if you do, you won't be able to recover your pc if you need to restore it.

if you understand and still want to risk it, you can just format the drive.

• Rayal

The D drive is a partition where the recovery of original OS and programs reside. They are usually not accessible to the user except as a way to restore your computer to "just like the day you bought it" condition. 

If you don't care about ever restoring that Windows 7/8/10 and all the bloatware you can repartition your main drive get rid of the recovery partition.  You may be able to reformat just the D: partition also, this will wipe all recovery from your main drive.