What exactly displeases the person who thumbs down an honest and funny answer?

AND NO WHINING MacPLEASE

Update:

MINE you toad

Update 2:

Vega digresses

Update 3:

ChaiTea I'll never ask a question like this ever again.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They don't have a problem with the answer, but they just sat down on a pineapple, and are understandably a bit cranky.

Remember this everytime you see a TD, and try to picture it in your mind.

• 2 months ago

Jealousy. You told a better joke than them.

• Sean
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Oh I'm not going there Vega. I stayed away from this question 2 days ago because it gave me Agata

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I’ve often wondered that. Some answers almost text book perfect and are still thumbed down. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nothing. They just like doing it. I've stopped paying attention to all of it. Like if I see someone getting an overly unneeded amount of TD's then I give them a BA as a gift to make up for the trolls indescresions

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some just thumb down everyone. A power  trip. Dont dwell on it, humans arent logical.

I  tend to ThumbDown Shouters who use All Capitals. No matter how "good" or "funny" the answer..also, Harley-haters..

Also those who bring up Politics...

• 2 months ago

They just don't have a sense of humor Doc.

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They didn't come up with it of course 

• Jess C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They don't like fun.

• 2 months ago

In Australia and New Zealand they're upside-down, so the thumbs up and down are the wrong way around for them ...

• 2 months ago

It's not totally that they are displeased.It's  the way they get their  cookies.I've seen questions where somebody has TD'd everybody's answers,no matter what they said.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.