My son has issues managing time zones. His health is affected. He has become more irritable than before. What should I suggest to him?

2 Answers

  • John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    'Time zones'? As in travelling across the USA?

  • 1 month ago

    I would suggest that you have a word with him and ask what is happening in his life. Tell him about the issues that you observe he is facing and talk to him about seeking professional help for the same. Choose the right time to talk. If you can solve it on a personal level well and good else counselling becomes the only choice. Read ‘Stress diaries’ a book written by Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh and I’m sure it’ll help you the way it helped me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.