Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is hatred of Trump because he's a typical "real man"?

Favorite Answer

No, President Trump messed with the Democrat plan to use 4 consecutive presidencies to transform America into what Democrats want, a PC Liberal dive where divisive Democrat policies hold sway and Democrats hold all the power over their fellow citizens. Imagine cancel culture where anybody can be targeted, that is what Democrats dreamed of achieving and Trump, a first timer, ruined everything. If President Trump gets the chance to nominate another Constitutionalist Supreme Court Judge, Democrat dreams of using their Activist judges to legislate from the bench will be stopped for decades

• Sally

He is a weak man's idea of a strong man.

He is a poor man's idea of a rich man.

He is a dumb man's idea of a smart man.

It really wouldn’t matter who was the Republican candidate. The GOP could nominate Christ himself and Democrats would demonize them. They would have half their followers saying Jesus was a racist. 

• ennui

So, by your definition, "real men" get married three times, divorce twice, have children with all three wives, are never faithful, grab women by their privates, walk into girl's dressing rooms, are involved with literally thousands of lawsuits, get millions from their fathers, play golf at their own courses, wear custom made clothes, play host on a TV show, steal from their own foundations, have multiple investigations of them... and the list goes on and on and on. No, I dislike Trump because he's an utter dirt bag and I've known it for almost forty years.

There is nothing manly or genuine about him. I would probably hate him even more were 

he doing / saying such things as a Democrat because we don't do & say what he does.

His extensive criminal history, general incompetence, and lack of concern about human life is what makes me stand against him. 

Too bad you don't feel the way I do about his criminal history, general incompetence, and his hatred of life. 

I don't think there are many who think that way. They tend to hate him because they are prone to suggestion by the talking heads on TV. Notice how they say things almost exactly like you hear them say on television (and practically have absolutely nothing to back it up because the people on TV don't provide them with more information)? I don't think it is coincidence.