If they found out Jesus was black would you white people still serve him?

• 4 days ago
    Favorite Answer

How do you know he wasn't black?

Even before the Diaspora, the Jews intermarried with all sorts of people, including Africans.  Moses' wife was from Ethiopia.  The Bible is virtually silent about skin color.

I'm white and could absolutely care less what Jesus' skin melanin count was.

• Paul
    3 days ago

The one Church He founded has members in good standing of every ethnic background. God doesn't care about such trivial details as height, weight, skin color, hair color, shoe size, etc., and neither do His followers. We are all children of God and brothers and sisters to one another.

• 4 days ago

"IF" The big question for obvious NOT POSSIBLE answer.

• 4 days ago

Only racists are more concerned with skin color than with the message and content of character. Have you heard MLK's "I Have A Dream" Speech? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smEqnnklfYs

Youtube thumbnail

• 4 days ago

Yes it does not matter what skin color Jesus had it is the message of the Gospel that matters and i will also say that Jesus was olive colored skin he was not black. Thanks for the question.

• star
    4 days ago

The color BLACK does not exist in heaven. Fact.

BLACK describes satan , kingdom of darkness.

God is LIGHT .

U must be black ..

• 4 days ago

Most of the Jesus I know are Mexican tbh

• Small
    4 days ago

The Romans had seen Jesus. So..  his colour was known. Then the Europeans Christened.

• 4 days ago

You mean like if it turned out he was born and raised in the Middle East? That would just be awkward, wouldn't it? 

• I do not serve him now.