Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Are you for or against mandatory vaccination?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

When it is proven safe and effective and that it does help prevent people from catching things.. SUCH as Measles, MUMPS, RUBELLA, SMALLPOX,  the Black Plague, and Many different SEXUAL TRANSMITTED Things, and others which have been prevented and cured with it Such as POLIO. How many do you think would be dead from the different strands of the FLU if it weren't for flu vaccines,... 

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For, after its proven safe

• 1 month ago

If they DID make it mandatory. What would they do if one refuses to get it?

Arrest them? Put their name on a vac-offenders list?

Or just hold them down and give it to them anyway?

If they could get away with forcing one to be vaccinated then they could force people who they thought to be an undesirable drink the poisoned kool-aid.

Besides if you are vaccinated then why would anyone NOT vaccinated be a worry to you?

• 1 month ago

Against........

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judith
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For it unless a person would be allergic to the vaccine.

• 1 month ago

i dont think they should force people, i might have an allergy to it and wouldnt want to be forced into it

Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm opposed to it.  

It wouldn't work; it would be poisonous; it would be the mark of the beast.  

• Against until it is proven safe.

• 1 month ago

I'm for it.  Those who refuse to vax run the risk of becoming carriers of whatever disease the vax was for.  Then they go out into crowds and spread that disease to unsuspecting victims.  My point, vax is not just about the person opting to not vax; it's also about all those people who are infected by that person.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I won't take a mandatory vaccination.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.