Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 days ago

Which are the countries with zero or almost zero left-wing parties?

Updated 4 days ago:

Come on guys, Russia, China, Korea they're all leftists. I'm looking for the exact opposite.

• Isaac
    4 days ago
    Favorite Answer

I THINK I know what you're asking and I would look at Poland. After that, amazing as it may seem, I would look at Japan. Unless you're just looking for a country where the kill people for being gay in which case the Muslim world is what you're looking for. 

• Zirp
    4 days ago

USA is one of them

• hamel5
    4 days ago

Well, there's Belarus, Hungary and a bunch of failed right wing governments from the past.  Bon Voyage   

• 4 days ago

Actually, in most developed nations, conservatives believe in universal health care, strict gun control, access to abortion, and carbon reduction to reduce global warming. In other words, most of the world's conservatives fit your definition of left wing.  Mussolini's Italy had practically no left-wing parties; same with Hitler's Germany.

4 days ago

Many Middle East countries. Some African countries.

4 days ago

Beautiful North Korea comes to mind, Trump's love letter buddy

• 4 days ago

North Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey.    You will notice that they are headed by murdering dictators.  China is on the other direction--all left wing, no right wing.  And it has been trying to use violence to get rid of political opposition also.  Remember Tianamen Square in 1989?  What the mainland government thinks of Taiwan and its democratic government?  Its backing of North Korea and Vietnam?  What it is trying in Hong Kong?

• John W
    4 days ago

Russia, China, North Korea, Turkey