Why are liberals so triggered by Trump's town hall?

Is it because he was able to state his positions without the biased filter of the left-wing media?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • paul c
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

Listening to known lies is unbearable torture. Watching decent cheer when the president suggests that they use violence against others that he doesn't like is criminal.  When Trump uses fascist tricks, like calling the media FAKE NEWS, he's doing the same things Hitler did. He's trying to turn us against anyone that questions him.  The fascist saying is, "If your not 100% behind me , your 100% against me."

If you think that's not what Trump's doing, your not paying attention.   

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

I actually felt a little sorry for him. The lies have caught up to him and suddenly it's the beginning of the end; he just doesn't see it yet. A man's undoing is never a good thing.

• 4 days ago

Because Liberals are triggered by everything President Trump. The soundbites have gone out and every Democrat is whining about what a disaster the town hall was, as if there was ever a chance that a single Democrat would say anything different. The same moronic Democrats will sit there and say what a magnificent performance Biden gave, as Biden dribbles down his chin. Democrats have whined about President Trump's imaginary racism for 4 years but Democrats will be happy to vote for the lifelong racist Joe Biden. "You AIN'T Black"

Here's L with their predictable insult and another Democrat Useful Idiot saying exactly the same as every other Democrat. J, sure you are as people bet on how long Biden can last before he embarrasses himself. See, no Democrat can have an original thought but they all think that they are so smart as they echo each others opinion. FIVE Democrats and they all make the same predictable point. None can bear to not be the one who posts their rants.

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

We LOVED it. The liberal plot to make trump look stupid, also known as "Operation Just Let Him Speak," is working splendidly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 days ago

It was a resounding.............

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.