Do you expect the violence that is coming from the far-left to get worse if Biden loses?

Updated 6 days ago:

@lili...........sweetie, that talking point doesnt work when there is video footage of BLM members rioting and looting stores. Also doesnt work when a violent far-left Antifa member murdered a Trump supporter in cold blood.

51 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

the hammer of thor

• 6 days ago

I hope that Democrats realize that violence is a losing force and they will be the ones who will suffer 

• Mark J
    Lv 7
    6 days ago

I guess it depends on how close the vote is. Democrats fed off Clinton winning the popular vote (ie Clinton got more votes than trump) and then claimed the electoral college Trump majority was unfair, was undemocratic. 

If the result is tight, and Trump wins again, I can see violence may continue and get worse. There seems to be a disconnect between what individuals believe and efat otters do. Because people gave retreated into their own bubble and generally speak only to like minded people they often don't see that another opinion may be valid. Its amplified by a group think especially on the left that confirms they are right irrespective of facts.

• 6 days ago

This is the same covert operation that Putin ran in Ukraine. Trump is trying to foment violence so that he can declare martial law. Upon Yankovych's ouster there was violence in the streets and he invited Putin in to secure his victory. The same thing is happening in Balarus now.

Trump knows he going to lose, but all along he wants to create and situation where he can declare himself dictator for life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • (A)
    Lv 7
    6 days ago

No,just stay home or you will get hurt or go to jail.

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

If by violence you mean the huge amount of Butt Hurt that Trump's base get after the huge loss to Biden....I expect Obamacare's free mental health to be very important in the years to come.  They will be offering free treatment for all Former Trump Cult members who were taken for a ride by Fat Donny Con-man and professional liar/cheater. 

• 6 days ago

Clearly, the Nazis will get worse if the Orange Führer wins.

This is not to say that if the Coward in Chief loses, the Nazis will fade away peacefully. I am sure that they will blame everybody else (including God - just like Adolf did).

• 6 days ago

If only we could be so lucky.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    6 days ago

not really, because when Slo Joe blows the election, the democrats will quit paying BLM, and they don't work for free !!

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

Why yes I do. When the left lost in 2016 they sent death threats to electoral college members. I expect them this time to try and carry out those threats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.