if you subscribe to Netflix aren't you contributing to pedophiles watching Cuties?  ?

Cancel your subscription to Netflix immediately - no one can justify that kind of trash.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If "Cuties" were a pedophile film, you might be right, but it is not.

Grow up, dear. Find something substantive to do with your time.

You might consider getting a job.

• 1 month ago

no, but thanks for caring

• 1 month ago

If I cut myself off from everything I disagree with, my world would be very quiet and my view would be very narrow. I'm not going to quit my job because one of the guys I work with is a nut job. 

• 1 month ago

I have no idea what that is in the first place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Somewhere in the entertainment world there is a pedophile and we’re all contributing to it. Netflix, we use it for the reruns, not their content.

• Peter
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Netflix is a subscription only service.  Anyone who is subscribed contributes directly or indirectly toward the cost of programming.  If you don't like the material then don't subscribe.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You've fundamentally misunderstood the film's message, but I'm not surprised. All the right is able to do these days is parrot the nazis with vlogs giving you 'news'.

You clearly have no idea about the situation on netflix, so shut your spew hole. And if you want to whinge about 'california legalizin' pederphilya' maybe you should get some CONTEXT before you start spewing hate.

I know you won't, you're a knuckle dragging A*shole, but for the rest of you not as far gone as 'LibsRYourEnemy' context is important, and your 'news sites' aren't giving it to you. On this issue, and especially on the protests.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Or just... you know, don't watch it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The way you babble about it you must have seen the movie 20 times already

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.