What sounds more reasonable considering we have tailbones?

We were created from clay.

We evolved from a common ancestor of ape over a period of millions of years and we didn’t we’d a use for our tail. 

Do realize creation and evolution can go hand in hand. It’s called accelerated evolution.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Evolving from a common ancestor of primates and monkeys makes a great deal of sense, not that it matters if it makes sense or not, it is what the evidence shows.

On the other hand, adding creation to evolution makes no sense whatsoever, it's like adding fairies into the water cycle.

• 1 month ago

Tailbone “serves no purpose”?

https://creation.com/tailbone

From the Steadily Shrinking Catalogue of "Functionless," "Vestigial" Organs: Now, the Tailbone

https://evolutionnews.org/2015/02/from_the_steadi/

Are Humans Ever Born with “Perfectly Formed” Tails?

https://evolutionnews.org/2014/05/are_humans_ever/

• 1 month ago

People who take a literal interpretation of biblical creation myths have to ignore a considerable amount of evidence for abiogenesis and evolution - but they generally have the advantage of not knowing that this evidence exists.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is the most important contribution you'll make to mankind today. Surely it is this moment for which you were created.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Apes never had tails.

It helps us sit

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeano. It's called 'guided evolution' or 'intelligent design' and it's complete and total Horsesh*t. Creationists offered it to the scientific community in the 90s, and were laughed out of the building.

Your fairytale does not, nor will it ever, be able to incorporate evolution. That particular scientific theory literally disproves the first, and most important, part of the abrahamic creation myth. Without original sin, the ENTIRE story falls apart.

I understand you guys wanting them to coexist and get along, but nature CLEARLY does not have, or need, guidance from your sky fairy, and until you can PROVE IT EVEN EXISTS, it had absolutely No part in evolution.

Edit: Holy hell people. We have tailbones because old world monkeys (who eventually became apes) DID have tails. But, since most apes didn't use/need them, they became vestigial. Like the leg bones in whales.

Humans do have tail bones. There's a reason we call it a tail bone. If you compare it to an old world monkey's tail, i guarantee you're going to find a similar bone structure. If you think it doesn't exist, try poking just above your a*shole, y'know, the place you pull your religious theories from. That's where it is. It does exist, and you can feel it.

• 1 month ago

We do not have tail bones, that is just your dishonesty.

And no wonder for those who call God a liar.

• 1 month ago

Remember Christians and those who hold on to the truth will be persecuted in the last days Isaiah 29 God has his reasons man will say of his maker you did not make me when Jesus Christ returns. Will Jesus Christ find faith on earth when he returns . Romans 14 is how the church deals with evolution and creation Today Salvation is about Jesus Christ I like to teach creation cause I'm a trained  biologist who have see the power of the coming age France Kingdom of Heaven, South Street and many more Happy Birthday Hyskos  The Holy Spirit told me to look in Psalm 32:02 when I ask if i was forgiven about a sin of ignorance that I committed

• 1 month ago

Neither are true, God created man and God created apes. Apes don't have tails so what does man having a so called tail bone have to do with apes?  We were created by God our body was made from the dust of the ground, and the human body is made up of materials found on the surface of the ground. Oxygen, being the most abundant element on the earth's crust or on the ground, makes up 65 percent of the human body, and carbon, also abundant on the top soil of the ground, is 18 percent, and hydrogen is 10 percent. The 59 elements found in the human body are all found on the earths crust. What The Bible says perfectly match the scientific composition of a human. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

People don't have "tailbones".  Your liar "scientists" might call them that, but they're not.  They're the end of the spine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.