What cost can I expect if I take my date to McDonald's for dinner?

Are there specials that feed two? Can I take my own drinks? Why pay them $2 for a ten cent coke.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

McDonald's for a date? I wouldn't even think of it. 

• 2 weeks ago

Normally $5 to $10 U.S. for high class dining at McDonalds. For 2.  Or you can share the 2 piece chicken dinner with extra rice & 2 large drinks for around $3.  But I would go to cheap eats with her. $1 a large plate of rice & drink. Finest rice chef in Asia he is. Often has college kids on a small stage playing instruments & singing. For free. Next to the university. He packs the college kids in. 

• 1 month ago

Dude just make her a lasagna at home .

• 1 month ago

yes you should get the 2 can dine coupons online.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

bit of a scrooge arent you , well  it wont cost you over $100 . hey hun how about a quiet dinner at macdonalds , so romantic .

• 1 month ago

You can aspect Ronald McDonald to pay for your meal since he loves couples 

• Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I suggest you go and look at their menu before your expensive date night. The menu board shows all the prices and dishes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Women like winners, this isn't a winner move. If she goes out with you and you take her to McDonald's, and especially so on the big budget date, don't expect another date with her, and also her possibly ghosting you. That's just the way they are.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can find sit-down restaurants that have lower cost food(and better) so you can impress her. You do not eat heart stopping garbage.

• 1 month ago

It’s $1 for any size drinks. 

I think it’s $2 for a double cheeseburger. I guess you can split the burger in half since it’s a double cheeseburger. 

It shouldn’t cost you more than $10. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.