What cost can I expect if I take my date to McDonald's for dinner?

Are there specials that feed two? Can I take my own drinks? Why pay them $2 for a ten cent coke.

Favorite Answer

McDonald's for a date? I wouldn't even think of it. 

Normally $5 to $10 U.S. for high class dining at McDonalds. For 2.  Or you can share the 2 piece chicken dinner with extra rice & 2 large drinks for around $3.  But I would go to cheap eats with her. $1 a large plate of rice & drink. Finest rice chef in Asia he is. Often has college kids on a small stage playing instruments & singing. For free. Next to the university. He packs the college kids in. 

Dude just make her a lasagna at home .

yes you should get the 2 can dine coupons online.

• garry

bit of a scrooge arent you , well  it wont cost you over $100 . hey hun how about a quiet dinner at macdonalds , so romantic .

You can aspect Ronald McDonald to pay for your meal since he loves couples 

• Kate

I suggest you go and look at their menu before your expensive date night. The menu board shows all the prices and dishes.

Women like winners, this isn't a winner move. If she goes out with you and you take her to McDonald's, and especially so on the big budget date, don't expect another date with her, and also her possibly ghosting you. That's just the way they are.

You can find sit-down restaurants that have lower cost food(and better) so you can impress her. You do not eat heart stopping garbage.

It’s $1 for any size drinks. 

I think it’s $2 for a double cheeseburger. I guess you can split the burger in half since it’s a double cheeseburger. 

It shouldn’t cost you more than $10.