Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 4 days ago

I have a Venus conjunct ascendant, does that mean I’ll be beautiful?

My ascendant is in Libra, so that makes me hotter.

• 2 days ago

There are a lot of astrology questions in here today.  Are they all from you? If so, could you edit the category to Horoscopes please?  You'll get more sympathetic answers there.

• 3 days ago

Beautiful perhaps, but a Venus conjunct may presage conjunctivitis.  Also, a Venus ascendant may cause a problem in your ***-end.

• Joseph
    3 days ago

No. It means that you'll be stupid.

• 3 days ago

No, believing in astrology means you are an ignorant, unscientific and gullible sucker.

• 3 days ago

That's astrology, not astronomy.  Astrology is bunk.  https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Astrology

• 3 days ago

You're probably young so I won't call you stupid, but if you read up a little on all the experimentation they did on all this psychic stuff back in the 1960s-1980s that lead absolutely nowhere then that might convince you that none of this is real.

• 4 days ago

This doesn't belong in Astronomy & Space. go away before I kick your "ascendant" outta here.

• 4 days ago

You might find that in the Astrology Section

My Bet is that you were that Ugly as a Baby your Mum had Venation Blinds on your Pram and Tied a Bone around your neck so the dog would play with you

I can relate to all this because I was fed by a Catapult

Wasn't my fault of course, I fell into the fire face first and my Dad put it out with the Coal Shovel !!

• Nyx
    4 days ago

Nope, just a vain narcissist.

• Mike
    4 days ago

Astrology has nothing to do with astronomy.  Ask an astrologer.