Looking for a loud air purifier. Not a quiet one. I want a loud air purifier.?

I can't sleep without a fan. but it's almost winter now and then I'll be too cold to realistically he was going to sleep I was thinking I would swap out with him for an air purifier. I want to use it like a white noise machine to block out noise. The walls are too thin and then kids are way too loud in the morning work third shift. I've tried white noise machines and apps but digital doesn't do it for me. I've also tried switching to talk radio or music but that's just too stimulating. And then a loud air purifier for an alternative?

To get White Noise is easy. Get any old analogy type TV, turn it to any empty channel, turn the sound into maximum as your need.

Heat pump generates loud air noise and also filter the air. Buy and install a 2000W type heat pump that cannot be used to generate either heat or cool air. If you want to hear its noisy air flow sound, install it next to the wall where you want to hear it.

FM interstation noise. 

Use an older portable radio with FM so it will "hiss" and tune it between stations.  

I'm tellin' ya, it's gonna work...