How are you doing during COVID? Anything good come of this quarantine for you?🎈🎈🎈?

Currently, Im sifting through my house evaluating items I dont need. I figure this can make my life easier as far as cleaning and someone else can have use of it. These times are putting perspective into my life in a good way: yet very slowly. I have to admit ive shed a tear or two and i really miss friends and family...Greatful for much.Β 

@ Elizabeth~ I'm anticipating flu season myself. Influenza is a beast! I hope we find ways to keep healthy individually and very much agree to be vigilant about what's around the corner.

@Joceylne ~My grandmother would have loved this day and age...she always wanted to know the social aspects of her children and grands. She would have relished in social media. I'm really grateful for this day and age and life lessons. Thank you for the response.Β 

Favorite Answer

I like being out in the woods or meadows hiking with my dog. Now I don't have to find an excuse to do it, it's one of the totally acceptable and safe things to do.Β 

I don't like crowds of people anyway, so I am not missing much.Β 

You have a good attitude and are purging, which is a good thing. Being grateful also enriches our lives because it makes us aware of the fact that many don't have as much as we do.Β  Good connections are pivotal to having a good life. Thank goodness for Zoom, Skype etc.

Hopefully the quarantines, lockdowns, etc are having an impact on other infectious diseases, such as influenza in the run up to winter ... that's the good I hope.Plus this should now wake us up a bit and help us plan for the next pandemic.

The one thing I think we might look back on and regret was the missed opportunity to put measles, rubella, polio, etc under real pressure. We could have done more to push these closer to complete eradication given the situation with Covid-19 in terms of social distancing, transport shutdowns, etc.