Mike asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why is sexual pleasure greater after abstaining for a week?

I've fallen into a masturbation routine. I don't do it at all for at least 1 week (longer if I can discipline myself), and then I allow myself to masturbate for the following 3 or 4 days. I do this because the pleasure I receive when masturbating after taking a break is SO MUCH GREATER. I just become extremely sensitive down there, and the lightest of touches sends me into pure ecstasy.

What I want to know is: WHY? And is there anything I can do to even further enhance this or to shorten the break in between and still get similar results?

• balan
    Favorite Answer

When you are abstaining for a few days the cock and related sexual  nerves gets time to recuperate. When you do it after a break it is giving the full steam power for your strokings  there by you get more enjoyment.That is why they say do it only when sexulally excited and not as a routine habit Enjoy,regards.

• Nick

'cause you lost the memory of hoe it feels...?

• Jesus

This happens because when allowing some days to pass without to masturbate or to have sex the desires they accumulate, and the desire is more intense, and when one ejaculates it is very satisfied and with desires of repeating.        

Why does food taste better when you haven't eaten in so long

Yeah Meth actually enhances pleasure, while i dont reccomend it due to the fact that it is meth but 

maybe cause you havent had it in a while