If a vaccine won't end the pandemic, then why are we supposed to take it?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

There is no vaccine, dumbass.  That's why it won't end the pandemic.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It will if enough people get it.

Whatever made you think otherwise?

• Ana
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It’s so ridiculous at this point. First of all a vaccine DOES make you immune to catching it, and if enough people take the vaccine to create herd immunity then it DOES end a pandemic. THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT A VACCINE SCIENTIFICALLY DOES. POLIO, SMALLPOX, ETC WERE ALL ERADICATED BY VACCINES. 

A vaccine introduces a “dead/ineffective” version of the virus with the same shape and general behavior, so your body creates T-cell antibodies to fight it. Then your body stores these antibodies as a reserve to quickly kill if you’re ever exposed to the real virus. 

The Democrat politicians/democrat-funded “health experts” claiming a vaccine doesn’t do this, is insane.

They honestly must think that people are stupid or something, and honestly maybe a lot of people are.

Well, my IQ is 147 and I make more money than most doctors. I’m highly intelligent and not buying into manipulative hype by a bunch of biased govt officials. See my bank account below. 

I personally recommend keeping this whole thing in perspective. Is the virus bad? Yes obviously. Are there dozens of other viruses that kill even more people a year? Yes. Are the shutdowns politically motivated? Yes. Health officials who support Biden/Harris even said “the shutdowns should stop after the election year”. Screwy, ain’t it? 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Vaccine is one of the ways to  stop the spread of the disease.Finding a medicine to cure the disease once infected is another way to fight the pandemic. Increasing the immunity of the body to fight against all types of viruses is another way.The unfortunate part of the story is that pharmaceutical lobby(Allopathy) all over the world does not want the solution to be found by any other system of medicine  than theirs because  of greed for minting money           

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think vaccine is only for unhealthy people and that too there is no guarante that it will really help them to fight the virus. What if the vaccine may further deteroiate the body. We need some good evidence before injecting it into our body.

Our body has extensive and elaborate defence or immune system to combat the load of nearly one million virion particles in even a polluted environment.

In the first line of defence, the hair, cilia and sweat glands, mucous trap the microbial antigen and the viruses, bacteria, fungi, pollen grains are flushed out by the running nose, teary eyes, sweaty skin, etc.

However, if the viruses penetrate further into the nasal canal, in the larynx and then into the lungs, we have the dendrites cells and the macrophages coming down on the invading enemy and gulping down in the process of phagocytosis and eliminating the invaders.

Simultaneously our body produces killer proteins called interferons, which play a strategic role to push back the viruses from marching further down our throat or pharynx.In the primary battle the viruses shed capsid and capsomer proteins as they die. Our macrophages and dendrites carry these proteins shed by the virus back into our body lymphonodes and glands, which helps in our body to get the alert signal or the alarm. This is to bring into play the “Natural killer cells (NKC) which kill the viruses instantaneously.

Soon our elaborate army of T-cells and the B-cells get alerted depending upon the protein sequence of amino acids on the spikes, our body goes on the attack mode preparing missile proteins and following the direction and signal messages are provided by the T-helper cells and the B-helper cells produced by the organs mentioned earlier. As to how the signal proteins work, is biochemistry marvel and precise in its action.Whilst the helper cells act as message transmitters and alerting the body organs against the invaders, the killer cells and the grandular white blood cells just kill and destroy and are also killed in the process, leading to formation of pus and inflammation.” We must know that spleen, liver and bone marrow produce large quantities of lymptic cells and enzymes to kill the viruses.

Interestingly our T-killer and cells the grandular leucocytes, not only kill the viruses but also the cells of our body in which the viruses are hiding by releasing cytokines and perfoxins which punch holes in the diseases cells and discharge/secrete cytokins which kill the infected cells and the hidden viruses in our body.For our immune system to work, we must alert the body by exposing and tuning our immune system to challenge and later vanquish the little single stranded RNA – Covid-19.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Who said it won't end it.? A vaccine stopped polio, TB, Measles, Mumps, Flu and so on.

• 1 month ago

I wouldn’t take the vaccine if I were you. 

• 1 month ago

cause it might end it

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Who says it wont? If the vaccine is effective, and everyone who can take it does, that should halt the spread of the disease

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

so it would end it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.