Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Need help losing weight?

Im at 300lbs trying to get down to like 230lbs, I workout 5 days a week and i seem to keep gaining. What are some good workouts to burn fat and how many calories should i eat each day?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Okay it is not too difficult or too easy. 

Working out is the first part but you have to also follow a proper diet and exercise. For breakfast, have oats with toned milk, for lunch skip rice, take boiled vegetables, take a boiled egg, boiled chicken or fish, have some curd tooYou can’t take external sugar. If you want a more detailed diet plan, do email me and i will send you a healthy plan manageweight101@gmailDOTcom (replace the . for the DOT)You can have brown rice or dalia too for dinner, have hand made bread with veg soup , you can have chicken too, Avoid oil and spices, daily take green tea or any detox drink twice. Do cardio for 45 minutes daily, avoid junk foods too and drink a lot of water.

• 2 months ago

To loose weight u should do daily exercise don't take any leave between exercises

u need to eat healthy food not junk foods if u take junk food then there is no benefit of doing exercises in daily basis either u have to choose what u have to do either u eat junk food or do exercises 

do yoga and meditation daily it will refresh yr mind and increase yr concentration level

http://alivegeek.com/

Attachment image
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Make a lifestyle change. 80% of fat loss is about what you eat, so that’s more important than exercise. Any "diet" you go on may help you lose some weight but you'll tend to gain it back if you go back to your previous ways. Unhealthy diets also can cause weight loss of tissue other than fat (such as muscle, especially if your calorie intake is too low). Use a calculator like this one https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator to determine about what your calorie intake should be. You can lose UP TO 3 lbs per week in a healthy manner, but 1 - 2 lbs is much more doable and easier to maintain long term. Remember that as your activity level and/or your weight changes, your calorie needs change too. So, check the calculator as your weight goes down or your activity goes up or down, so you continue to consume calories at a level that will help induce fat loss.

Eat a healthy well-balanced diet at least 80% of the time...keep junk food, fast food, sweets, sodas, etc to a bare minimum (the occasional treat if you feel the need). Avoid as much processed food as you can. Focus on lean protein, fruits and veggies, complex carbs, healthy fats and and plenty of water. Keep your calories at a healthy level when working to lose fat. Cardio exercise is ideal for burning some extra calories. If you don't have an exercise program you want to use, youtube has TONS of fitness videos you can check out, not to mention just getting outdoors and going for a walk, run, or bike ride.

When you reach your goal, simply modify your calorie intake and/or exercise to allow you to maintain your weight instead of continuing to lose.

How to lose weight has been asked/answered here in various ways, literally THOUSANDS of times. That's why there's a search feature at the top of the page. There should be no need for anyone to type another answer to that question, because all the information is already available, if you just do a quick search.

Good luck!

• 2 months ago

You need to have an image of who you want to be. Don't just focus on the number on the scale, focus on who you see when you look in the mirror. In other words, focus on building muscle, getting stronger, healthier, happier, and becoming a better version of yourself rather than on losing weight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

yoga is the most effective in losing weight.

• 2 months ago

please take lemon with hot water and cycling cycling cycling//////

• 2 months ago

i would just exercise more and eat low fat

• 2 months ago

Any work out you do will be good because you'll be burning calories, but right now your focus should be mainly your diet. 

I can't speak about how many calories you should eat bc I can't give an estimate with so little details.

I'm a Dietitian

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would see a dietician and have them help you lose weight

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I knew a girl who weighed 350 pounds and she got down to 140 pounds.  She did it by doing aerobics twice a day and eating only skinless chicken and drinking only water.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.