If people go to Trump rallies and they spread the coronavirus there, will they care?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I am sure many would care. The conservative mindset is that there is a risk to driving, but I am willing to take that risk, where the liberal mindset is lets ban cars or at the very least prevent people from driving them with an excessive fear propaganda campaign, while the liberal elites keep their cars and keep on driving.

• 2 weeks ago

Absolutely not. You have already forgot that Herman Cain died. He went to the Trump rally in Tulsa. He was in a risk group. 74 year old cancer survivor. He boarded a plane from his home in Atlanta. He didn't wear a mask. He can be seen in a group with a size Blacks from Trump. He flew back to his home in Atlanta. He contracted Covid. He died within 30 days.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

i would hope so

Attachment image
  • 2 weeks ago

its weird, liberals try and blame trump supporters for spreading covid.

but all the deaths from covid, are mainly in liberal states and cities, far from where trump voters are

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

i would hope so

• 2 weeks ago

Please stop feeding the troll.                 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Do rioters care?

• 2 weeks ago

Who is "they"? The same people that do not care that the throngs of protesters & looters might be spreading it?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

With a fatality rate of 0.01%, who cares?

• 2 weeks ago

No more than Democrats who have been rioting and protesting for months. Fitting user name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.