How does turkey sausage taste? ?

• denise
    4 days ago

More or less like chicken sausages, they are hard to describe the taste!

• 5 days ago

Bland, if I'm honest. You need to use it in casserole or similar. Just to eat them with mash and onion gravy... Not the best.

Pork or beef sausage have the best taste

• 6 days ago

That depends on your personal sense of taste. I prefer pork and/or beef sausage.

• kswck2
    6 days ago

Bland. Very bland. 

• 6 days ago

Depends on who makes it.

Years ago I lived near a small market with a GREAT meat market, they did their own version of a hot italian sausage with turkey that was excellent.

I don't expect turkey sausage to taste like pork sausage - or even chicken sausage for that matter, and take each on their own.

If I had to limit myself to one sausage for the rest of my life, it would be new york sausage companies hot italian sausage.  It's an essential ingredient in my lasagne as well as my holiday stuffing.

• 6 days ago

bland...........................

• 6 days ago

This is singles and dating, what are you asking, if people blow turkeys? Can't help you there.

• 6 days ago

It would taste like sausage because it's the spices that give the meat it's flavor.