Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 3 months ago

Do you like Olive Garden?

I do. No, it isn't a fancy gourmet restaurant, but if you get a good location it's actually good food. If it's not a good location then it's very mediocre and not worth eating at, but the good ones are actually a nice place to eat pasta if you live in an area like mine with nothing else but Fazoli's or Pizza Hut for pasta.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It's OK.  I prefer the little hole in the wall Italian place a few blocks away.  The portions are larger, better flavor and less expensive.  

• 2 months ago

yes I do..........................

• 2 months ago

No. Chain restaurants are the worst.

• 2 months ago

It's ok, but not really worth the price

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sometimes it is depends on my mood.

• Walt
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

it good not the best but good

• It's terrible, pre-made crap.  Go to a non-chain Italian place and you'll eat better and cheaper.

• 3 months ago

I can't stand it. The food is bland, overpriced and the breadsticks are gluey and totally worthless as far as nutrition. The sauces and pastas are overcooked. It is the most mediocre chain restaurant I've ever visited--and often low-end, not EVEN mediocre. There are numerous restaurants I'd rather eat at, including most fast-food places. 

Homemade pasta dishes are so simple--why would anyone eat pasta at a restaurant? Even if I went to an upscale Italian eatery i wouldn't order pasta. There are so many other, more appetizing Italian foods. 

Lv 4
    3 months ago

I haven't ate at Olive Garden in nearly a decade and to be honest if they are still business I'd be surprised.

Source(s): I actually know what Italian food should taste like.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I make my own pasta and better than olive garden. 

I haven't eaten there in like 6 years. 

I liked the breadsticks and seafood alfredo dish.

Portofino was my favorite but I heard they hot rid of it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.