Why do you believe in Trump?

explain.

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

trump isnt a philosophy nerd

• 2 weeks ago

I believe I.n PRESIDENT (yes, PRESIDENT for you liberals!!!) TRUMP because he wrote the HOLY BIBLE..........., the holy constitution. God bless AMERIC A and God plz deport the USELESS liberals #GodBless

Source(s): Ben shapiro
  • 2 weeks ago

There is nothing to believe. We can trust Trump because his actions have delivered. The wall has made a difference. He is for peace as he withdrawals troops and delivered a peace agreement. He moved the consulate to Jerusalem. He brought jobs back and promoted great economic growth. He is actually for the working class and not like either Party who have only given lip service about being for the working class without the results that Trump as delivered. Trump supporters cringe at some of the things that Trump says and tweets, but we are fixated on his "actions" where the woke left doesn't care about actions and "only" focuses on his words (usually out of context) and personality. That is why many democrats are confused and think it must be the stupidity of the Trump supporter when if fact it is the stupidity of the democrats and the false propaganda they choose to believe while ignoring and even getting upset when Trump's actions are successful for the working class. There is legitimacy to the Trump Derangement Syndrome.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

if you say anything bad they will

get upset and fight you , they are all over the city's with big 12 foot flags on there trucks and little cars with this name flying down the street ..........just as happy as can be and if you say go trump they will pull over and hug you and kiss you too ......they are really happy and they will even BBQ with you i have never seen so many happy people in all my life , its a good thing he is well liked and we all now it  ..........they want him to run another 12 years and thats great

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

for his work on the peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. Nobel peace prize.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I don't owe you an explanation. Why do you support corrupt Democrats with over 30 years of documented corroption? 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

People who relate themselves to Trump in terms of hating to be PC, being shamed for genuinely having certain thoughts they know others will shame them for root for Trump. They haven't had a figure like Trump to relate to so they spent decades being quiet politely rejecting minorities and complaining about the PC generations must find him cathartic. Since they see themselves in Trump they'll want Trump to ride it all the way through and won't care if he does inappropriate or morally wrong things.

Others are Christians. They know Trump has acted immorally by cheating on Melania, being infamous for his interactions with prostitutes, heard his comments about how he sexually assaults women by grabbing them by the pvssy and his promiscuous endeavors. Because Trump is pro-life, they believe God is using this man and God could use anybody. Like all religions, God is not a figure to be questioned so if they believe Trump is pushing God's agenda they will blindly follow him. Those guys are just lost because they'll think the plague is God's plan. People who take that literally won't take personal responsibility and will put it on their God so they'll do their religious gatherings and maybe not even wear a mask.

People who follow his Propaganda machine. Trump has been known to speak to Rush Limbaugh a minimum 1 once a week, Tucker Carlson every night at some point, on Fox & friends recently he said he was going to call in every Monday before the host declined. During the Address of Co-Vid19 He has complained publically that FOX hasn't been helping him with the election and has said to OAN he's looking for a new news network because things between him and Fox wasn't working out. Not everyone is picking up what President's shouldn't have a favorite New network or Reporters otherwise those become their propaganda machines.

There's an echo chamber Trump supporters have been sucked into and they're sucked in so far there's no talking sense in them. All the talking points and images, that echo chamber has alienated them from the rest of the American people. they can't recognize Liberal-leaning Americans or Democrat voters as human anymore. The majority of BLM members are millennials and younger people who go to college and are working professionals but their echo chamber sensationalized the times the crowd ran out of control they ignore the very people who joined it for the purpose of progressing a civil rights movement. BLM are violence terrorists a threat to their suburbs apparently and not the college student advocating for racial equality. I know left-leaning people who disagree with BLM because those crowds are so big they need to be strictly organized and they're just failing at it because angry people of the public are just joining it and got caught on camera for saying death to cops and the leaders aren't educating those guys effectively.BTW, these aren't the average BLM member, in every group, there are bad apples. Some people in the crowd are correcting those guys but it's not happening enough to a formal extent so the bad apples of BLM are being sensationalized on the news and it's ending up in the Trump echo chamber to be played the way Trump wants to play them. 

Really the problem is on both sides. the rest of us who I think are normal, even if we encounter people just spewing hate and being racist. We can't react to shame them or hate them back. Their awful behavior gets celebrated by the extremists that decent people who don't know any better become right-wing extremists. When we react to shame them and tell them that we can't create a political climate for racist people to thrive. We're actually pushing them in that corner. Those tactics have been there since the 70s to thwart racism. I don't know how effective it is but it's not working. We gotta figure out even with conservative extremists to not push them away but let them have a space to chill and be curious to ask us for our opinion instead of making them run over to their echo chamber and believe a distored caricature is our people.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

he is not Hitlery or harris...

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I don't believe IN Trump. But I recently found a statement, written more than 2000 years ago, and proved true time and time again,  that summarizes my belief ABOUT Trump:

"The shortest way to ruin a country is to give power to demagogues."

Trump is ruining America.

• Sergio
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

It is one of the last threads that hangs freedom, democracy, capitalism, all that immigrants appreciate well when they go to the USA. 

Maybe that is not appreciated from the USA but much better from outside the USA:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.