What is 14,000,605 in Roman numerals?

From Avengers: Infinity War, for a tattoo.

Favorite Answer

ten million = X with two horizontal bars over it. X = 10 and each horizontal bar indicates multiplication by 1000: 10 x 1000 x 1000 = 10,000,000 (ten million).

Followed by IVDCV

• 5 days ago

The problem with Kenny’s answer, is that he only put a single line over the first three digits, making 14,605 because one line multiplies the letters/numbers, depending on your fluency in the outdated lettering systems used by the multi-thousand year old Greek/Roman languages, but 1,000, making the produced number 14,605 instead of the correct answer, which requires two lines instead of one, multiplying the number by 1,000,000. Some fairly basic knowledge of Roman numerals, and you can figure out that XIV with two lines above it is 14 million. The rest of the numbers (605) To get to the right answer, as stated in the other answer is correct because C is equal to 100, and D to 500 so adding DCIV to the end makes 600, and adding one more digit for the 5 and we have the answer for my own question! Thus, the final answer, including all this information is XIVDCIV, with two lines above XIV. Dispute this being the obvious best answer, I can’t award myself the best answer award. :(

• Kenny

___

XIVDCV     ...........................