Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 months ago

Are you going to vote this election?

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris!!

The good Lord willing, I wouldn't miss it.

Yes but haven't decided to early vote or vote on election day.

go to You Tube  and listen toTrump songs Parody Blasts Presidents Many Misdeeds then check out A Spoonful of Clorox byRandy Rainbow good reasons to not vote for trump

Yes and it's gonna be for Biden, I do not like Donald Trump and I'd be very upset if he gets re elected.

I shouldn't, because I think both candidates are the wrong answer, but there's always third party candidates and write-in votes.

I may or may not. Why do you ask?

Trump. What Trump has done in the last 3 years is turn the economy around, turning it into the strongest economy the country has seen in the last 15 years if not longer (prior to COVID-19), including the lowest Black and Hispanic unemployment on record (again pre-COVID).

His policies allowed the US to become energy independent. This has been due to opening up more area for oil drilling, fracking and some coal production. Resulting in low energy and gas prices. Drawing more companies back to the US because of that.

As the economy reopens, he will apply many of those same economic principles to get the economy humming again (hint: Supply-Side economics. Something that was lost on Obama for all his 6 years of "recovery" from 2010 to 2016) as necessary. He has taken on tough problems other presidents kicked the can down the road on for decades. This includes illegal immigration. It includes trade issues with China on issues like American intellectual property, trade imbalances and too much dependency on them in areas like manufacturing, this now on full display due to COVID-19. He pushed through a major new US, Canadian, Mexican trade partnership (USMCA), eliminating a number of problems with the old one (NAFTA). He has taken a very visible stance with the pro-life movement. He has continued the fight on terrorism. He has not been afraid to take the fight to the sources of terrorism either, like Iran. He's been key in brokering a historic peace deal between Israel and the UAE. All without needing to drag Palestinian issues into it.

Even though the economy, the stock market and American lives in general have taken a serious hit from the coronavirus. The economy is still fundamentally strong thanks to Trump's work over the past 3 years. The market is starting to come back. Although some stocks will be legitimately adversely effected for the near future due to supply chain and travel issues. Even then the travel industry showed greater improvement that expected recently. This fundamental strength is what will help it recover. States are also slowly starting to let business reopen. This, is unlike the crash of 2008, where the economy had systemic problems that needed massive fixing before it could recover.

As for COVID-19, Trump implemented restrictions on travel from China in January. Liberals literally called him "racist" for doing so. They were the ones who still hadn't got a grasp of the danger presented by the Chinese coronavirus yet, not Trump. More travel restrictions from other regions as well as other actions were implemented soon after. Trump has been ahead of the game from the beginning. There has been a bigger effort toward making a vaccine than anytime in American history, with government support. One may actually be ready this year, faster than expected with manufacturing ready to go into high gear to put it out there when it's ready.

He has been an outspoken critic of the violent protests from the beginning (unlike from the Left), even pushing the limits of what he's allowed to do about them himself.

• Snid

I have voted every election except a few small local ones since 1968.  I sure as heck am not stopping now.

I plan to. I haven't missed a general or midterm election since I became voting age.