Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

If you found a neighbors lost dog, would you wait until they put up cash reward lost dog signs to return it? ?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, because I'm not a money hungry ******.

• Bec
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'd return it straight away. That's basically a family member and it's hugely distressing to have a missing pet. Some people will never offer a cash reward as it can encourage people to take the dog and return it just for reward (think locals calling the dog away from the garden, waiting for the reward).

Some people will offer a reward upon the safe return of their pet without advertising it.

• 1 month ago

Only a selfish a$$hole would do that.  Which obviously describes you, cowardly TROLL.

• 1 month ago

No absolutely NO.  I would not want that done to me & I won't to that to any one either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

i have found people dogs who have gotten loose. None of them ever offered any money for it. I would not wait for money

• 1 month ago

No, do the right thing and give them the dog 

ASAP. I'm sure they are worried sick, and maybe they don't have the money for a reward, what a cruel thing to do. Obviously you have never lost a beloved pet.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Wouldn't even give that a thought...  only a true ar$ehole would really wouldn't they.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I would not.

• 1 month ago

Absolutely NOT.  I don't have to be paid to do the right thing and return the dog to it's owner.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nah .. i'd probably feed it some poison to give it the uncontrollable squirts and take him home lol ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.