Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

If you found a neighbors lost dog, would you wait until they put up cash reward lost dog signs to return it? ?

No, because I'm not a money hungry ******.

• Bec

I'd return it straight away. That's basically a family member and it's hugely distressing to have a missing pet. Some people will never offer a cash reward as it can encourage people to take the dog and return it just for reward (think locals calling the dog away from the garden, waiting for the reward).

Some people will offer a reward upon the safe return of their pet without advertising it.

Only a selfish a$$hole would do that.  Which obviously describes you, cowardly TROLL.

No absolutely NO.  I would not want that done to me & I won't to that to any one either.

i have found people dogs who have gotten loose. None of them ever offered any money for it. I would not wait for money

No, do the right thing and give them the dog 

ASAP. I'm sure they are worried sick, and maybe they don't have the money for a reward, what a cruel thing to do. Obviously you have never lost a beloved pet.

• ?

Wouldn't even give that a thought...  only a true ar$ehole would really wouldn't they.

No, I would not.

Absolutely NOT.  I don't have to be paid to do the right thing and return the dog to it's owner.

• Dze

nah .. i'd probably feed it some poison to give it the uncontrollable squirts and take him home lol ..