Are all homestays safe?

Are all homestays safe? No, of course not. Neither are all hotel stays.

Are homestays usually quite safe? Yes, especially if you stick to places listed on reputable homestay services and make sure you're looking at places that have been around for a while and that have good reviews from a variety of guests who have also reviewed other unrelated places.

Warning signs would include a lack of previous reviews or, of course, any actual reports of trouble. If available, look for crime statistics for the neighborhood the place is in, since a place that is itself safe but that is located in an unsafe area is probably not what you want. A place that has multiple guest rooms that are often occupied may be less likely to have hosts who'd endanger you, but on the flipside, you might have trouble with the other guests.

I have obviously never been a 24-year-old woman, but I've stayed in people's homes while traveling in several different countries (Russia, China, Israel, Cambodia, Finland, and Holland) and every such experience has been overwhelmingly positive. I've also met single female travelers who habitually stay in such places and seem to be doing fine.

homestay melaka

https://www.anugerahhomestay.com/

This isn't actually a question... just advertising spam.