Beauty aspects in natal?

What are good aspects/placements for an "attractive" person? Thanks.

I would think the Venus ruled signs Taurus and Libra can pull off that sexy conservative look, like sensual looking. This is very important when determining  someone's looks....

You must look at the RISING sign, a.k.a as the ascendant. The ascendant has to do with image.. the mask we choose to reveal to the world, appearance AND PERSPECTIVE. 

VENUS in the first house or the 10th. This will be easy to spot for the masses(MC/10th house cusp. The collective doesn't know you at all like the Descendant recognizes the Ascendant...They can only draw conclusions. The MC is indicative of a persons standing in the community and their reputations in general. Venus/Neptune aspects can lend a beautiful voice, sometimes a angelic singing voice, they can hypnotize you with their eyes! and innocent, mysterious appearance however remember that Neptune is the higher octave of Venus...The romance... But is real???Neptune can be a magic trick, a smoke bomb in the room. Venus Saturn people will hate their appearance that are very insecure and self conscious of their appearance for some reason. Jupiter brings a lucky love life but is often not serious and they can become a genuine heart breaker. look to any planets conjunct angles, that alone is very telling... I have so much more I could share but I feel like I am rambling . Lol. stay safe and thanks for your question. i liked to be quizzed! 

Taurus rising women are fat hogs and b*tches, so definitely not them. Scorpio rising women are jealous and evil looking, but are actually sweethearts. Leo rising women are gorgeous. Libra rising women are overrated, but still hot. I think Cancer rising women are the most beautiful.

These are the aspects and placements that I have observed in the natal chart of many good looking Women:

1) Venus in the First house.

2) Pluto in the First house.

3) Born during the full moon.

4) Venus in Angular houses (1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th house).

5) Ascendant in Virgo, Taurus, Leo, and Libra.

6) Sun aspects to Venus.

7) Venus aspects to Pluto can give sex appeal for a woman.

8) Venus aspects to the Ascendant in a tight degree (less than 5 degrees).

9) NO Venus/Saturn aspects or Moon/Saturn aspects!! These aspects can LIMIT your attractiveness because Saturn is a malefic planet, so Saturn that aspect Venus AND the Moon is a very BAD thing tbh. Trine aspect can be just as strong as Square aspect too.

10) Venus in Pisces, Taurus, Leo, and Libra.

11) Venus aspects to Neptune can give someone an *artificial* beauty, so even if the person is NOT naturally pretty, she could be very good at dolling up herself and making herself look better by wearing makeup, dressing well, styling her hair, etc. Have you seen some *female* robots who look much prettier than human females?? Yes, female robots are *man-made*, and some men are still willing to have sex with these female robots because they look sexier than some real women. Neptune is the planet of *deception*, so if a woman has Venus/Neptune aspects, she will look beautiful IF she makes efforts to improve her appearance, and thus, many people can be *deceived* to think that she IS beautiful because of her *artificial* beauty, but perhaps they will be surprised to see her *natural* looks when she wakes up from bed with her messy hair and pajamas later.

ADDITIONS:

12) Sun aspects to the Moon in a tight degree (less than 5 degrees).

13) Having Venus as the dominant planet in natal chart.

Keep in mind that genetics AND age are huge factors to someone's beauty also. When we are talking about beautiful women, I don't understand why some people here like to give examples of OLD female celebrities like Suzanne Somers, Catherine Zeta Jones, etc. Suzanne Somers is VERY old, she is over 70 years old, so of course she is not beautiful anymore, and she is also FAT! But, have you seen enough pictures of her when she was a LOT younger?? Catherine Zeta Jones has a good symmetrical face but she has a BAD taste in clothing tbh. When I saw her pictures on the internet, most of the clothes she was wearing are VERY tacky, she dresses very badly in most of her photos and that makes her look uglier. Other than that, she looks old as well, BUT I have not seen many pictures of Catherine Zeta Jones WHEN she was in her 20s, which is why I said that AGE played an important role when it comes to a woman's physical appearance too.

PS: Five thumbs down?? LOL.. It seems like five women don't have the beauty aspects and placements that I mentioned above in their birth chart. I'm so sorry that you are not blessed with good looks, it hurts so much, doesn't it?? Maybe you did something very bad in your past life, so just be a nice person so that you can have good karma in your NEXT life later, and don't be jealous of other women that have BETTER fate than you because no matter what you do, you will always be judged as WORSE than them because they ARE better-looking than you!!

Genetics, genetics are the only thing you can lean on.

Chicks that have an ascendant in Scorpio, Leo, or Aries are said to be sexually attractive. Taurus, Libra, or Pisces ascendants are said to be beautiful.

Astrology CANNOT determine how physically (or mentally) attractive anyone is, especially physical. My uncle had a degree in Biology, and I'm pretty sure, not once, did he ever say a pseudoscience determines attractiveness. Genetics and depending on how well you take care of yourself does. Don't rely on astrology to boost your confidence, it will only make it worse. 

I defer to the late Debbie Kempton Smith who wrote in her beginners' textbook about Libra rising.  "You're good looking.  You may look like an iguana, but it's a good looking iguana."  

Standards of beauty change over time and from culture to culture. In the 1920s, flat chested women were considered sexy.  Some women would wear clothing to keep from accenting their chests.  And looks are interpreted differently by different people.  I never thought Suzanne Somers was worth looking at twice.  Lots of folks disagree.  Same with Marilyn Monroe. She was much better looking as a teenager than as a celebrity. Her stage persona is a turnoff today, but not then. 

Libra is more likely to represent symmetry or proportions than beauty. Symmetry and proportions are objective.  Beauty is not. Venus on the ASC in good state can be an indication of beauty, but remember MS Smith's observation. 

Finally, a person who doesn’t ask “which zodiac/sun sign is the prettiest/most beautiful?”. Well, inspecting the birth chart, you have to not only look at the aspects, but also the houses, ascendant sign, and dominant planets. And even sometimes, Venus-ruled Moon signs tend to be very beautiful facially. 

For aspects, the beauty indicators are Venus conjunct the ascendant, Venus conjunct the Sun, and Venus conjunct the Moon. 

For the houses, Venus in the 1st and 10th houses tend to have pleasant faces. 

For the ascendants, Venus-ruled signs are said to be beautiful.

For the dominant planet, Venusians (even if the ascendant isn’t ruled by Venus) are beautiful and inhabit many traits from Venus. Especially if Venus is the 1st dominant planet.

• Janet

No such thing. ALL you can see is someone who tries to act in pleasant ways (an attractive PERSONALITY).

DNA controls our physical appearance.

Astrology does not control, but it influences .. but that influence is only on our personality, assuming we have not outgrown those influences.

The way to tell if someone is physically attractive is by looking at them. Even then, what one person considers attractive, another person will not. There is no such thing as someone who is universally-considered attractive.

PEOPLE LOOK LIKE THEIR PARENTS...MY MOM WAS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE WAS AN ARIES...DAD WAS HANDSOME AND HE WAS A SCORPIO..IM VERY PRETTY AND I AM A PISCES...MY SOULMATE IS AN ARIES..