Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are Liberals seeking excuses for Biden not to debate Trump?

Ooo I can sense your fear, Raptor......

Favorite Answer

For the same reason that they spend their time trying impotently to tear down President Trump rather than communicate any strength, benefit or capability that Biden is supposed to possess. Rather than convince us how great Biden is, their entire effort is focused on baseless rants about how 'bad' Trump is. 

That, to me, is very telling.

Because they don't want the voting citizens to know just how bad hiden' braindead Biden's mental state REALLY is until AFTER the election! IF he's elected and once Biden/Harris get sworn into office THEN the left will suddenly discover how bad his mental state REALLY is and they'll push to have him removed this will make Kamalatoe Harris (a MUCH harder left DEMONICrat than slow Joe) the POTUS and it will move Nazi Pelosi (another harder left DEMONICrat) to the VP spot freeing the left to utterly destroy our country and economy at will! They'll add justices to the SCOTUS to make it left leaning again, they'll eliminate ALL boarder control services at our southern boarder and allow the unchecked crossing of ILLEGAL ALIENS that support the DEMONICrat party AND make it MUCH easier for these ILLEGALS to vote and they'll eliminate the electoral college to make sure a DEMONICrat is elected EVERY election and that's just the start!

• Sam

I don't care, for me its anyone but Dump.

• kswck2

Should be rather evident. But IF they do take place, be assured that Biden will not only have the questions ahead of time, but the answers too. 

Trump speaks extemporaneously at times for over 90 minutes, having fun, engaging people, smashing libs and their insane un-American policies while offering inspiration and optimism. 

Then you've got 77 year old pasty white creepy uncle Joe along with Willie Brown's mattress.   

Biden is having 3 debates with Trump starting in a couple of weeks.

• Shawn

If you had an uncle that was quite senile and incoherent with a history of criminal fraud, lies and deception throughout his life would you proudly bring him to a party where people with class and intelligence are present that your trying to impress?  Stupid is stupid does.  Libs\leftists\democrats (but I repeat myself) are not the type of people I suggest you congregate with.  Just a suggestion. 

• Because BIDEN is a potato ! ! He needs a teleprompter for an impromptu interview.

As a long time JFK Democrat if Biden won't debate Trump, I will vote for Trump. His handlers are hiding something and I won't tolerate it.

Because literally all Biden needs to do to win is shut up and let Trump give all the reasons Trump shouldn't be reelected.