I was riding my 200cc unbranded quad bike which was working fine then it just died and stopped working. And is not working?

It is getting spark and fuel and everything. I'm not sure if the compression is good enough. I can put my hand down and keep it down while cranking the motor but I can feel air pushing my finger.

I figured the problem. The valve rod came of which causes no compression and no timing. So I took it out then put it back then bought a fuelare gage and then adjusted the valves and bought a new carb and it fired up. Thanks for the answers.

God hath smote thy quad.

@Adam, I was riding it and it was running fine idling everything then suddenly it just stopped working

• adam

getting spark. Is it getting spark at the correct time though? Intake. Compression. TIMED IGNITION and exhaust . Suck squeeze bang and blow . Get a compression gauge and check the number. Need a minimum of 60 pounds for any engine to run. Not to mention its most likely a cheaply made Chinese POS.