A asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 days ago

How is corona for you?

For me things are back to normal, my state is open and we haven't had any cases in 100 days.

Updated 5 days ago:

Ok so most of you think I dont't believe in the coronavirus pandemic or am being lied to. Check out some places in Australia, we are doing fine

• 1 day ago

i think we can't go back to our daily life like ago! I donno but nowadays when I go out I feel like this is smh a place where I don't belong!

• 3 days ago

It's never really bothered me

• 3 days ago

makes me drunk if i have to much

Source(s): me
  • Its very bad for me....😞 

• Tara
    4 days ago

We still have cases of COVID -- it ranges in health issues rating from 0 to 100 (the worse).

We take precaustion.

Every time we start to think that it's ok to go out -- then BAM - more bad news about it.

We are still being cautious .. not knowing exactly what to do.

4 days ago

the hoax virus hasnt affected me, only my job. i still dont wear a mask, i dont wash my hands after shopping/ going out, i do all the shiat i was doing before. corona who??? only sheeple believe in this "virus". 

• 4 days ago

corona not yet go its take time to go

• 4 days ago

I think conley and I are in the same state, and yeah, pretty much what they said. Some things are open, some things aren't. In my town, more small business have opened with regulations in effect: masks must be worn inside, no more than 3-5 people in the shop, and for things like restaurants and breweries, they set a max allowed, no more than 6 to a table, and masks can be off, but the staff has to wear them.

5 days ago

in texas it is bad.......................

• geezer
    6 days ago

.. and this is a 'Beer, Wine & Spirits' question because ?

Not because Corona is a beer .. surely !