Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why did Trump's operatives send a NORTH CAROLINA absentee ballot request to my address in MICHIGAN?

Today, i received a North Carolina absentee voter ballot request form in the mail. At my home in Michigan. Where I've lived for about 10 years without EVER having seen a NC absentee ballot request. Why would they suddenly send this to my address? Are they hoping that the person they sent it to would send it back and vote absentee for trump and the rest of the GOP in NC? Did they think this person, who likely voted NC absentee while living at this address A DECADE OR MORE AGO would suddenly start voting in NC elections again? Even though they had lived in Michigan for at least 10 years? Rhetorical question: Do you think the trumpies are trying to drum up some fraudulent votes?

Update:

...and foota are you trying to claim that Trump doesn't have operatives in North Carolina? You must flunked common sense. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Tmess2
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's their vaunted Death Star campaign data base.  

Clearly, they know that you really really want to move back to North Carolina and vote for Darth Trump.  They are just using the persuasive power of the force to nudge you along your way.  

And to think, these are the people that have been running the country for the past four years.  After spending a couple of days sanitizing the West Wing, there are going to be a lot of messes for the new Administration to clean up.  

• Archer
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

On assumes when it is the Democrats who are fighting so hard for these mail in ballets.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Contrary to some opinions, Trump doesn't control every facet of life. If that was mailed to you it was done by North Carolina Secretary of State Elaine F. Marshall. States control their own elections and the feds have nothing to do with it. Our "national" elections are really just a coordinated 50 different state elections happening at the same time. 

Source(s): I passed 4th grade Social Science.
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Cool story, bro.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.