is there anything wrong with wearing a hoodie when you are middle aged?

to describe me; im a man aged 42, bald, have a mustache, i'm white with a tan....and i like to wear hoodies a lot, in fact, its commonly all i wear....someone in my other question made fun of me about this, that there is something wrong with it?

okay, i have aged in my face and look my age or older, but is there anything wrong with me still wearing hoodies at this juncture in my life?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

A hoodie has not age limit. I’m 28 and I love hoodies. 

• 1 month ago

There's nothing wrong with middle aged people wearing hoodies.

• 1 month ago

Hoodies are not really all that flattering, because they look so casual. But if you're just wearing it to keep warm, or you just like them, then who cares what they think?

• 1 month ago

I have no idea what you mean by middle age, but I am over 65 and wear hoodies, in the fall and spring especially.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No. It’s just a sweatshirt with a funtional attachment to it. That most people don’t use. 

Besides, just do what you want. You’ll never be alone with 7 billion people out there 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

sure its fine but maybe not black ones

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i wear a hoody at home and like it because its warm. Anyone can wear a hoody. 

• 1 month ago

its just clothes its how u express urself it doesnt matter who ever told u that is INSECURE and needs to actually act their age

• 1 month ago

No problem at all ! 

• 1 month ago

Love a good hoodie when I am relaxed. Nice to pull one on after a shower,and be cosy.

A hoodie is easy to wear, easy to wash, they are a great piece of leisurewear

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.