is there anything wrong with wearing a hoodie when you are middle aged?

to describe me; im a man aged 42, bald, have a mustache, i'm white with a tan....and i like to wear hoodies a lot, in fact, its commonly all i wear....someone in my other question made fun of me about this, that there is something wrong with it?

okay, i have aged in my face and look my age or older, but is there anything wrong with me still wearing hoodies at this juncture in my life?

Favorite Answer

A hoodie has not age limit. I’m 28 and I love hoodies. 

There's nothing wrong with middle aged people wearing hoodies.

Hoodies are not really all that flattering, because they look so casual. But if you're just wearing it to keep warm, or you just like them, then who cares what they think?

I have no idea what you mean by middle age, but I am over 65 and wear hoodies, in the fall and spring especially.

No. It’s just a sweatshirt with a funtional attachment to it. That most people don’t use. 

Besides, just do what you want. You’ll never be alone with 7 billion people out there 

sure its fine but maybe not black ones

i wear a hoody at home and like it because its warm. Anyone can wear a hoody. 

its just clothes its how u express urself it doesnt matter who ever told u that is INSECURE and needs to actually act their age

No problem at all ! 

Love a good hoodie when I am relaxed. Nice to pull one on after a shower,and be cosy.

A hoodie is easy to wear, easy to wash, they are a great piece of leisurewear