Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsOther - Visual Arts · 1 month ago

what is the proper term of the process?of style? in book covers where the texts or some parts are glossy but the rest is a matte texture?

I mainly want to know about the glossy part. idk what it's called.

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    You might look at the term "embossed."  See if that is what you're thinking about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.