Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Do you think Kamala Harris is capable of being president if Biden becomes incapacitated?

108 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

After Reagan, Bush II, and Trump, it's clear anyone can be President.

• 2 weeks ago

Is this a sexist question or just racist?  I will tell you this, she has way more experience knowing the law, the Constitution, being a public servant for a long time back in California and as a US Senator than Donald Trump has even today.

• 2 weeks ago

Biden is good for at least a couple of years.  If she inherits the Presidency, we'll have a couple of years to evaluate her before the next election. 

We have seen how durable our democracy is because it has survived Trumps eccentricities.  I don't think Kamala Harris can bring down the government no matter what she does. 

• L
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

NO.  Besides, Biden is already incapacitated.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark J
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

If Biden is elected as president then its more a case of when Kamala Harris takes over the role. With the way Biden is performing at present it wouldn't surprise me if he stands down as presidential candidate BEFORE the election.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

I'd rather NOT find out ............

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Absolutely!  What's scary is, some people actually believe Trump's kids qualify.  He has caused a new dark age.

• 2 weeks ago

Neither of them are.

• 2 weeks ago

She can talk for 15 minutes without repeating herself once, an vast improvement.

• 2 weeks ago

Much more than Sarah Palin, that's for sure.  Actually, I think she'd do fine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.