Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

When will Trump show us his highly honored Bay of Pigs Award?  I'm so proud of him!! Aren't you?   TRUMP 2020 !!  ><><><><><><><><><><><?

"Miami Cubans gave me the highly honored Bay of Pigs Award for all I have done for our great Cuban population!”  Trump is such a modest guy, I didn't even know he'd done anything for Cubans at all. 

Update:

@Echo--And when did he do all this?  Can you cite some evidence or sources, please?  I want to give him full credit!

Update 2:

@Echo Chamber--it's been 40 minutes now.  How about those sources and evidence?  What's taking so long?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Rayal
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he just doesn't know what the "Bay of Pigs" means and how it was a CIA and Presidential disaster.  

An AWARD!!!!! Thanks, This is the greatest award ever in the history of Presidential awards.  I am Great  I am Great(Trump probably)  

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.