Can tourists travel to Canada now or is it still restricted?

And where can I get the latest information concerning travel restrictions for Canada?

I'm from Zambia

• The Canada US boarder has been closed again until October 21 to essential travel only. If you're sick you may not be allowed on the plane home so try to stay safe if you manage to get to Canada. You may have to wear a mask on the plane as well. There's strict guidelines set by health and government officials (which may differ depending on the province you're going to so you may want to look those up too), usually includes; physical distancing and wearing masks when at an indoor public area like malls or grocery stores are mandatory. There's also limitations on then number of people allowed at social gatherings. 

You may be able to travel by plane, but you must quarantine / self isolate for 14 days before you go any where. You should do the same when you get home. I live near an airport in Canada, I see planes coming and going but not as frequently as I used to. 

Personally I would not feel comfortable going on a plane right now. Some one could have covid 19 on the plane and not even know it. 

Look every thing up with the air line that you want to use and the provincial protocols with regards to covid 19.  

The only boarder that is closed inside Canada is the maritime provinces. 

Border closer with the USA will most likely be extended [has been until nov31] and from what i read flights won't be happening until then at the earliest either.

Only people we are accepting are family members and immigrants.

No, Canada still has closed borders.

No. Tourism from outside of Canada is 100% shut down.

More at the link.

You can google 'canada covid travel restrictions international' and find Canadian government websites.  Discretionary travel, that is, visiting Canada for non-essential reasons, is not going to happen until at least Sept 30.

Not only is the Canadian border closed, but many interior ones (between provinces, and territories) are closed even to other Canadians.

They will be closed for a long while yet - until after a vaccine comes out at least.

• opurt

It's restricted to essential travel only, you'd have to stay quarantined for 15 days and show a plan for that quarantine, have a visa, etc.

The main site for info is at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citi...

• S

no tourists allowed until the virus is under control; Limited exceptions for business and family emergencies with strict quarantine rules..

Still blocked for tourists until September 30th, so far. could be longer.

Correction, mid November, now. Fine by me.

No, you can't visit Canada for a holiday.