Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 1 month ago

I never got a call from my job ?

So basically I’m 17 and applied for chick-fil-a as a cashier and I filled out an application online and it’s been a month and they never got back to me

• art
    Favorite Answer

you usually only get a call if you have been sucessful and got the job, I know all companies say they will be in touch but that is just to get rid of you, good luck looking for a new job

You need to call........................

Take the hint..............

• J

Most places only call the people they want to interview. It’s up to you to follow up when you apply for a job. You can’t just fill out an application and expect to automatically get a job. 

Companies will allow you to fill out applications even when they aren't hiring.  This is because they don't know when they will need new employees. 

If they had a job opening, there is often too many candidates to contact each other personally.

If you are interested in getting a job, you need to apply many places and keep applying until you start work.  That is the only time that you know for sure that your job will actually happen.

Good luck.