John asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 months ago

What would you do if your dad cornered aggresively yelling in your face and your in the kitchen and ge kept interrupting you?

He tells me to listen to him but he never listens to me saying the stuff I say is bullsh** and it's hard for me to get through his head even though it's not my job. But he never listens and I try to tell him it's him not me but he doesn't listen. I wanna punch him in the face since he was getting in my face but I don't ever do it I say yes sir..

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    If you are old enough get out of the house, go on your own.

  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    maybe you should call cps

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    Move out.  I do understand why your father gets frustrated:  "Is it hard for someone with ADHD, Autism, and Anxiety with a lack of understanding to make friends?"

    I'm sure living with you isn't easy.  If you doubt me, re-read the questions you've asked.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.