MR ANFIELD ACES asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Goldberg is the best ever wrestler - agreed ?

The GOAT for me was Ultimate Warrior (RIP) though.

But Goldberg > anything in WWE.

wrestling fans your thoughts ?

• 5 days ago

Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon transformed wrestling from a fringe industry into the mainstream attraction it is now. Honestly nothing can compare to that feat. Goldberg was a lot like old school Hulk Hogan. Awesome personality, great gimmick, but next to no wrestling ability. I loved watching Goldberg's matches though.  My favorite wrestler of all time was Andre the Giant,(RIP) but there were dozens of others I really liked watching. I can't remember enjoying anything more than Hulk Hogan of the 80's, but i also loved The Legion of Doom/he Road Warriors, Hawk and Animal(RIP). 

Wrestling stuff and merchandise https://wwestuff.com/

No wayyyyyyyyyyyy. i think it is not appropriate for wwe, it s/b "the bests". bcz there were a lot of wrestlers who stared the wwe.

The best wrestler ever.  Depends on what you mean.  In terms of an actual wrestler you gotta go with Brett hart best of all time and guys like kurt angle and bob backlund.  In terms of the biggest draw of all time.  Hulk Hogan and andre the giant.  In terms of explosive moves....  Goldberg

Ultimate Warrior was better. Not sure if Warrior inured a wrestler. Goldberg ended my all-time favorite wrestles career of Bret "Hitman" Hart. Undertaker vs. Goldberg was a train-wreck.

• adam

SERIOUSLY? He has ZERO skills. BRUNO SAMMARTINO filled MADISON SQUARE GARDEN every time he wrestled there. Theres the best ever. 

Not many will agree with you on that. He had a good gimmick but actual wrestling skills left a lot to be desired.

• Uzaif

Goldberg was just an exhibitor of WCW who entertained people during the Monday Night Wars along side the faction NWO, to get ratings for Falling WCW, People liked his tough bad *** persona, entrance, looks and him Dominating aka Botching other wrestlers and cheered him, WCW even gave him security while walking to ring from locker room, He remained unbeaten for 173 matches, They made his entrance like no other It was one of WCW's main things to compete against WWF, He had massive pop's from the Crowd and was company's biggest Superstar at the time. WWF even made parody of him. Goldberg wasn't a Great wrestler but he was just popular at the time. He couldn't wrestle properly against big names EG: He ended Bret Hart's career.

• If you look at more than 2 Centuries of Professional Wrestling? Bill Goldberg would not rank in The Top 100 Wrestlers. He may not rank in the Top 500 Wrestlers over that time period.

• Hector

I agree. Greatest moment in WCW history was when he beat Hollywood Hogan for the belt in the Georgia Dome on Monday Nitro. I loved his recent title run and would like to see him have another run with the belt.