How to know if a guy has pulled away because he’s not interested or because he’s overwhelmed and needs space ?

How do I know he’s pulled away  and is ghosting me 

And how can I tell if it’s because he’s just processing his feelings and needs some time 

This happened after a weekend at his place where the intensity of the relationship has evolved and we also had lots of sex 

Favorite Answer

Hard to say. If the progression of your relationship, from meeting to sex, happened pretty fast it could be that he’s just processing. There are a lot of guys that just want to get to the sex part and then move on. I don’t want to assume because I don’t know the guy, but if you just had sex and he’s just now ghosting, that doesn’t seem like a good sign. I would try talking to him. If you try multiple times and he doesn’t get back with you, I wouldn’t waste your time trying to get into touch with him. 

I think it is all about openess. If this guy was not interested then he would have ghosted you completely and have made little or no effort to tell you that he was no longer interested. On the contrary, if he needed a bit of time he would have mentioned this or would be maintaining some sort of contact with you. In short, you are entitled to know where you stand with this guy so please don't be afraid to ask him what his intentions are. I really hope this helps :)