What colour coffee table and tv stand would match the terracotta sofas??

I have these awful terracotta sofas which I have tried to somewhat cover. I am thinking of going for a vintage look with dark wood shades for both the coffee table and tv stand... what do you guys think?? 

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Appliances errors & official login pages https://bitly.com/3dgeIyf

• 2 weeks ago

That sounds cool!!! Go for it!

• 1 month ago

I have an arm less sofa bed couch which looked very boring. Found an all cotton striped sheet, king size, tucked it in and around the sofa, a few throw pillows and it looks very nice.

I would look for a glass coffee table with an attractive area rug under it to distract from the upholstered pieces.

• 1 month ago

Honestly, you need to embrace the sofa color and get rid of the granny blankets. it just looks so unkempt. Remove the blankets and pillows, then begin anew with new pillows. One yard of home decor fabric can cover three 16" to 18" pillows for a fresh new look. 

Colors that look great with terra cotta are creams and blues. I would go to a second hand store or thrift shop and buy furniture to paint. maybe keep the top wood tone and paint the rest a cream color or even a medium blue to a navy blue.

think about that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Id go black the tv would blend in

• T-half
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Think Southwestern design. 

I've acquired terracotta picture frames that my husband loves (& I don't). 

His sister keeps giving us southwestern décor.  

I've added turquoise, yellow, and brown which makes the terracotta is not as noticeable.  I think a medium brown would be better.  Also, add pops of color to draw the eye away from the terracotta.

Throw pillows 

I buy picture frames at the thrift store.  I use bright paper has a background for a photo, or none.

Watch for a sheet sale and buy xl twin.  Use the fitted sheet on the back of the couch and the flat one on the cushions.  Beige or yellow would look nice.

• 1 month ago

They look even worse with those old blankets on them! They would look 100 times better if you used colours to tone with them.Penty of onlie sites with advice.. this is just 1              https://www.bhg.com.au/how-to-decorate-with-terrac...

• 1 month ago

i would just get whatever color you want

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sad I am not queer.

I would use Walnut or Mahogany.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would suggest getting crafty with some dust sheets from a decorators and making some proper fitted covers (they aren't difficult) to cover the suite completely. The way you have it you'll always end up wearing the throws yourself when you sit down. That would give you a neutral scheme, so definitely go with dark wood for the furniture.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.