People who whine about people not wearing their face masks properly?

So many clowns going "oh i saw so many people they had their face mask below their nose or below their chin, i'm like, that's not the proper way to wear a mask"

Well jackass they are wearing it that way not cause they don't know how to wear the mask, they are wearing it that cause covering the nose prevents them from breathing properly, and since u have forced it on them, they keep it down their chin when no ones looking? is that too hard to figure out ,derp, duhhh, dep?????

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have never heard anyone whine about people not wearing their face masks properly.  Of course, I'm neither a jacka$$ or a derp.

Apparently this keeps happening to you.  I'd find new friends.

• Bec
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Personal view - either wear a mask properly or don't bother. I wont judge if someone isn't wearing a mask (could be medically exempt by UK rules) but if you are going to wear one, do it properly.

• not
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Work environments that require masks do fit tests. Facial hair often means no job. Wearing a mask wrong is the same as no mask at all. The excuse doesn't really matter; it's simply pass or fail. No participation trophy offered.

• 2 months ago

They're wearing it that way because they're stupid republicons who don't give a shjt about anyone else.  I have worn a mask for 12 hrs a day at work for decades- if these deplorables can't wear a mask for a little while then they really should be home in bed or in a hospital.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.