Everyone says there working from home 🏠? DOING WHAT? What kind of work do YOU do from home? ?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Well, I don't anymore because the company had to cut 20% of their employees but I had my office phone at my home and made calls from there. I was a telemarketer. I had my computer loaded with the phone numbers to call.and everything. I thought it would last but it didn't.

• L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm in Sales. I have one account - a company that is one of the largest cell phone service providers in the North America. I've been working from home (10-16 hours per day) for about 10 years. My customer contacts all work from home. They work for one of the top 4 cell phone service providers in the US. Most of them have worked from home either part of full time for many, many years.

We have online meetings to talk about new technology (5G), old technology (4G), network topology, new features, project scheduling, and other stuff. We've know each other for many years. We also have internal training sessions, meeting with other vendors who support the same customer, and lots of other things.

• 1 month ago

You can work from home if you work in an office job like being an accountant, an attorney or an actuary.

• 1 month ago

I am a freelance writer and for the last four years, I have been working from home.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

you can make an income from  home (youtube is popular) or they do something like trading, i would probably do something in finance like remote accounting. 

• 1 month ago

Well I am a legal advisor, so I call my clients and discuss their case the legal options over the phone. I then upload the discussion and the documents to an online case management service. There is no reason for me to be in the office really.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It has to do with living indoors and being a shut in.

it is no different now than fifty years ago.

their parents are afraid to go outside , especially dont want the pretty women and girls going outside.

for some odd reason they think their are dangrous men out there.

but I think my compadres and I can agree, if there ever were they are gone and its safe for women and girls to sneak past daddy and escape outside.

• 1 month ago

Software engineer, working in Information Security for a major financial institution.

I was telecommuting before the pandemic. Even when I went to the office, some of my team worked in different cities and even different countries - so even when I went to the office, I still telecommuted.

• 1 month ago

They might be doing some work at home, but you can guarantee they are not spending 40 hrs./week working from home, maybe 10 or 20 hours/week but that's probably it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can probably work from almost anywhere I want, and this includes where I live.

I am self employed. I make websites, for people, so what this means is that I work remotely. Unfortunately I won't be explaining what I do in detail. If you want to know more then GO TO SCHOOL!!!

I would like to try to clarify something. My job DOES NOT consist of teaching even though this is something that I could do. There are people who think that I have nothing to teach, but this is NOT something I want to spend my life doing.

I didn't study to become a teacher, or professor, for me to work at a school, so please keep this in mind. I think there are people who are confused about what I said!

I would like to share with you one of the experiences that I had with someone. I met a woman, and she wanted me to make a website, for her, and then she told me she wanted to maintain the entire website alone, but she didn't know anything about how to maintain websites, so I brought her to a book store. I got there before she did, and then I started gathering books, and then stacking them up, for her. When the woman arrived at the book store, then I gave her just 1 stack of books, and then her faced changed. She didn't look happy at all, and then she left the book store.

Well that's one way to learn, and another way is to go to SCHOOL!!!

Learning from the world wide web is another option too.

There are people, for some reason who think they can do what I can do, but have no clue how much time I invested to learn what I know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.