There is no sound coming out of my TECHNIKA TV that is connected to my computer. I have not connected external speakers. ?

Thanks for not indicating which specific Technika TV it is that you have, nor which port you are using to connect your PC.  Now we'll simply have to guess ... or read your mind.

If you are using the HDMI port you SHOULD get sound.  (HDMI is an acronym for High Definition Multimedia Interface, which means you SHOULD get both video and audio through that connection.)

If you are using the VGA(PC) port, that is why you're not getting sound.  The VGA port only shows video.  There is no audio connection using this port.  You need to connect a separate audio cable to the VGA(PC) Audio in port.

If you are using the Video Input port(s), that is why you're not getting sound.  The Video port(s) only shows video.  There is no audio connection using this port.

If you are using the SCART connection, you need to ensure that you have the correct SCART connector. i.e one that doesn't have the Audio connectors disabled.

not all HDMI cables and ports support sound ...