Is it worth going to Las Vegas?

Las Vegas has limited the number of people allowed in a casino at one time.  Tthey have set up barriers between players at tables and slot machines.  I don't know if the buffets are open.  I would love to go.

• MS
    Favorite Answer

The buffets, shows, and many attractions are closed right now.  If you just want to gamble, hang at the pool, eat at some great restaurants, and wander the strip, then you may enjoy the trip.  But it won't be anything like what most experience in a typical Vegas trip.

Not unless you figured out a way to make money instead of lose it. There's little else to see or do and its 200 degrees in the summer.  I would wait until the virus mess is over, unless you can get an ultra cheap deal, but if you can afford it, I'd wait. Who wants to wear a mask in a casino? Who wants to risk it without one? 

yes it is its good

No, not right now. It is under normal circumstances.

if you like to gamble, chill, go to the pool, eat, and are nice enough to support us because our economy is terrible. we need you. also, no buffets, obviously, anywhere. not even in other states i'm assuming. 

We all trying to help each other to prevent one another from this virus going on. So its better if all of us obey the law and follow the rule to save a live.

Source(s): We all trying to help each other to prevent one another from this virus going on. So its better if all of us obey the law and follow the rule to save a live.