Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

People always make fun of me behind my back ?

So I’m in high school 9th grade and my guy friend said people constantly make fun of me behind my back in 8th grade when I didn’t do anything wrong. My guy friend says he defends me which is good but he doesn’t want to tell me the reason why ppl make fun of me behind my back. Also I didn’t do anything wrong I’ll say I’m relatively quiet and I have a lot of friends and I’m always focused on my school work and minding my own business. He also told me people make fun of me In group chat to this day when I moved to a different state and different school which I don’t know why they still make fun of me if they don’t even see my face anymore and it gets really annoying and obnoxious. 

Its quite simple, you have done something unholy please repent your sins

Listen, I'm a few years older than you but I know where you are coming from. Several years ago, from when I was in elementary school to when middle school finished for me, some people in my grade verbally bullied me and made fun of me behind my back as well, just like you I was quiet, I still am and I've always been very shy, I barely had any friends. When I was in eighth grade, a gang of trouble maker boys who thought they were so cool would always stare at me and laugh, say mean things to me maybe just because I was shy and weak they thought could take advantage of me but all I did was ignore them and after middle school ended, I never saw those people again, I finished high school a year ago, I am 19 almost 20. Listen, if what your friend is saying is true, don't let it affect you, if anything they are ridiculous obnoxious dorks who have nothing better to do than to mess with people because they are so unhappy with themselves that they think messing with others will make them feel good and look cool, it doesn't, it makes them look bad, they are the ones who have problems and only making fools of themselves because no one likes shady people who make fun of others and their reputation will be ruined as people will see them as toxic, just remember this. I would try and not to worry too much about it if I were you, just keep doing what you are doing, find out who your real friends are and stick with them, you shouldn't feel overwhelmed or embarrassed, you did nothing wrong.

Grow up and realize it's not your classmates responsibility to treat you like a fragile snowflake. grow up and stop begging for attention over and over.

• Raja

According to your guy friend people make fun behind your back . Can you trust or believe him .? Why not contact another school mate a trustworthy friend and cross check whether such a thing is happening .Any way you are now in a different school .Ignore what he says .Possible he is trying to mislead you .Concentrate on your studies and do well at your present school .Avoid taking such behind the back stories seriously as long as you are sure that you have not done any thing wrong .

isnt that because you bend over forwards for them is the hopes they'll ram your assss good?

arent you that qweer sneaking around during gym always trying to cope free cock?

Arseholes always say that stuff. It's called projective identification. The one who is telling you this crap is having it done to him, can't deal with it, and throws it on to you. 

It is obnoxious. They have nothing better to do and think that they will be liked if they can make their friends laugh, which is sadly at your expense. Don’t take it personally, please. I’m embarrassed for them! 

Those kind of people have nothing better to do. They are jealous of you because your a nice young person that wants to get on in life and not wasting your future away.While they are talking about you is their way of TRYING to have you in the gutter where they are right now because your better than they are. Take no notice of them they are not your real friends make no reaction or let them get to you if you make no reaction ignore them they are the loser side your the winning side because your showing them what worth you are in life sweetheart. stay safe Teresa UK. 

You are basing this all on one particular person who you think is your friend.  Why doesn't he want to tell you the reason?  He's already made you anxious by telling you half the story so why isn't he finishing it off?  I suspect him.  Why would a 'friend' want to upset you by saying that about people you aren't with anymore?  They are out of your life aren't they so what they may or may not say is as unimportant to you as what you might say about them.  This guy seems to be bigging himself up as your defender but won't say what he's defending you from.  This is rather strange isn't it because you have done nothing wrong or out of the ordinary.  Also you have moved a long way away from your old life (apart from this guy) so everything he is saying is basically hearsay.  I don't think you should worry about it at all.  If it's true and people you will never see again are being obnoxious....so what?  It should mean nothing to you.  You have a new life in a new State with new friends who make you happy.  Why does he want to knock that new happiness of yours?  I think I'd be inclined to thank him for defending me but I'd tell him not to bother in future as I couldn't care less what the trolls are saying.  If they find me THAT interesting they can say what they like.  I'm having lots of fun where I am now and they can all go and stew in their own juice.

Pressure your guy friend to find out why this is. So you can see if you need to change something.