How does sex start? ?

(gay couple)

Sooo, I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 18.

Im a vergin, and so is he. 

And we been talking a lot about making love (we been dating for 2 years and 8 months now). 

But hey, none of us have experience so I have no F ideia on "How does sex start", and I don't want to go like "Hey pretty, let's make love tomorrow" 😑. We want our first time to be special... U know? 

Sooo, plz try to explain me on how does sex start, what factors need to be happening for this to start... 

The only sexual thing we ever did was masturbating together and some handjobs. 

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

Assuming your anonymously posted story is true, the first question to ask is what the legal age of sexual consent is where you live.  If it is 18 then you should not do anything sexual until you also turn 18 or else it would put your boyfriend in great legal jeopardy if that sexual activity was found out by people who flipped their lid and wanted to press charges no matter how consensual it was.  If it's 16 or 17 then you're in the clear.

One downside to anal intercourse is that if you want it to be clean and pleasant then there really can't be any spontaneity because of the required preparation ahead of time.  Either one (or both) of you has to get prepared ahead of time in hopes of sex happening but risking nothing happening so it was a waste of time, or if sex is proposed then it has to be put on hold while one (or both) of you get in the shower to get prepared for it.

That preparation of course means getting clean on the inside, which requires an enema kit or, better yet, a shower sprayer hose.  I've posted about how to do it numerous times so I'll provide a link below, but to summarize you use a lot of water to clean all fecal material out of the rectum so that intercourse is nice and clean, plus applying lubricant if sex is going to happen immediately after getting clean.

If sex is only going to be oral sex then all that takes is a quick shower to wash the genitals so they are most pleasant for the one giving the pleasure.

Sex would start by both being in the mood for it and sharing some kind of romantic time, which would include foreplay to get each other aroused.  The thing to do is experiment, get to know each other's bodies, and use your imagination.  You'll know when the time is right to actually start having intercourse, at which time some more lube can be applied and the lovemaking can commence.

Last, a word about sexual safety:  while STDs are unlikely at your young age and especially if that would be the first time either of you had sex, it is still a possibility.  Either you should both get tested with a comprehensive STD screening, or you should use condoms for protection.  If you don't want to have sex while wearing a tire, go to a clinic and get tested.  Once you both can share your results mutually and see you're both clean and free of all STDs, you will both have the peace of mind to have all the hot sloppy you want without needing condoms.  And during anal intercourse, keep a very open communication on how things are feeling.  If anything is uncomfortable, stop and figure out how to make it better.  If anything is painful, it's probably best to stop entirely.

Here's that link to one of my write-ups on preparing for anal:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=202006...

Source(s): heterosexual guy who knows this stuff
  • Jake

watch porn that's how I learned

Handjob, mouthjob, juices flowing, he as hard as a brick, he fingers your gay lovehole down below, legs open, he slides into you balls deep, thrusting until he comes. He can suck your nipples when pumping your open greased anus. It should be bareback too.

My pleasure!

Just keep doing what you've been doing. If you mean including anal, start with fingers and lube. If you don't know what to do next, don't worry about it. There is no "natural progression" with gay sex. For many couples you're already doing all that they ever do together, plus maybe oral. It's all your choice.