Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 month ago

Where is a safe place to live?

I been watching crime & gangs documentary there seems to be crimes in every state every cities every small town. Is there a state that has no crime & peace full ? Im thinking about Canada because it has free heath care & seems like a nice place. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I think switzerland, Due to this country is very clean & good weather.

• 1 month ago

I think about every town has peace full and no crème located because security and policing there

Source(s): In my mind
  • drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Crime is everywhere in the world. There is no place that is immune to it. 

Health care is not free in Canada. Immigration to Canada isn’t easy. There are procedures to follow.  

I live in a small town northwest of Chicago. If you look at the town’s crime rate, it is low. Our total crime grade is A+. No murders, few rapes. Most crime is pretty theft. Retail theft.

But we are surrounded by other towns. 

• 1 month ago

Singapore and Japan are safe.

kawhikobe2.wixsite.com/invinciblequest

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

utah they have a new mall since 2000 and it is so hot the wheather

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mars Jupiter Saturn.  NO HUMANS ON MARS     IN    2020  2050

Attachment image
  • John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, the real solution is to stop watching that crap. Since you seem unable to think for yourself.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's crime in Canada too. But if you have the ability to immigrate to Canada that might be a good idea right about now. 

• 1 month ago

Bryan/College Station, Texas

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Try Russia, if you can find a way in. Easier than getting into Canada. The Dakotas seem OK for USA. Vermont and New Hampshire too. Wyoming gets good marks. BUT THERE ARE ALMOST NO GUNZ IN RUSSIA, so it is very safe here..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.